My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

OK so I got my butt kicked the Saturday. I was playing very well. I was catching cards and reading the situations correctly then I got to thinking I was bullet proof. I forgot that when someone is betting like they have a hand they often do. Not always by the way, I did catch a few hands in the cookie jar.

Still working on folding when I'm beat.

I also noticed that it seems easier to distiquish betting patterns online than in person. It tends to be quieter and I can concentrate more. That doesn't always help by the way.

Ya know when I finally get all this tweaked out. I should be a force to be reckoned with. I had hoped that I could do it in a couple of years now it looks like it may take longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home