My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

Played a bunch of mini tourney's Saturday. Won 3 of 6. I could see the people playing tight I could see the people playing loose. Tried my best to take advantage of both and it seemed to work. Not always, I didn't win all the games but enough so that I walked away with more than I came with.

Put my winnings on Ultimate Bet and am in the process of Doubling them and on and on... Unless I don't and end up losing it. But then I figure it's found money so it's not so bad. I also collect bottles from some of my friends. It can be really gross and smelly but I figure that it's important to see what my poker habit is making me do so I don't get to happy with it.

Turns out, though, that if you start with better hands you win more hands and usually more money. Except that people can come to rely on the fact that I'm going to play really good or really bad hands and start to bet accordingly. The real trick to poker is to figure out when your opponents think they have you figured out.

Then switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home