My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Been playing like a drunken sailor of late. I can see people have me beat. They are betting like they've got me beat and still I bet into them. fortunatly on Saturday I played against someone else who was having the same problem. He had himself convinced that he was unbeatable. He even put a bounty on his head for the first person to take him out of a game. So Saturday night was a freeroll after I took Doug out. Good thing to cause Fred kicked my butt.

Three handed tourney's are a bit out of my comfort zone. But I managed. Doug wasn't at his best and Fred was just sitting back and letting Doug and I go at it. I finally lost to Fred when it turned out he actually did pair the Ace on the flop and my pocket Jacks just weren't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home