My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well I am not sure at all what's happening with the new legislation. It's been suggested that even by pointing you to a sight that I'm an accessory to a crime. I hope not. But then I don't think that's a real problem for me right now.

But that's not what this is about. Did you ever have one of those weeks where you could do nothing wrong. All your bluffs worked. You had no bad beats. and all your draws went your way. And even when things went poorly you were so far ahead that it didn't matter. That was last week for me. I was patient. The cards went my way. I got lot's of respect from the other players. I was playing in a series of short tourneys at Milwaukee's best light sight for a chance at one of their WSOP seats. I was in like Flynn I was gonna play in their final the next day and I stopped playing to soon. I thought the count stopped at Midnight Saturday and it ended 6am Sunday and I missed by 800 points.

Which brings me to this week. I started by playing like a drunken sailor. Fortunately I stopped what was quickly becoming a trainwreck. Yesterday I played slightly better but I wasn't waiting long enough for the cards and when I did bad beats abound. Same today. I raise up the pot by 1.5 times and somebody with a 64 suited decides he wants to play because he's in position. I hit the K on my AK on the flop and come in with a big raise again. This guy hits his 4 and decides to stay in the turn comes down an A I go all in, this should be a major clue for this guy and he calls and hits the trip four on the river. This is how my week is going.

What should I learn from this. Continue to be patient. The reason my bluffs worked last week is that I only played quality cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home