My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Playing a little better this week. Still bluffing to much but folding more hands. Played at a table last night with a guy who was getting a little tired of me bluffing so much, mostly because I bluffed him off a side pot to my advantage but much to his disadvantage. He then proceeded to tell me what an idiot I was for bluffing so much. "And yet you still don't call" says I.

Of course the time when folks did call I had pocket Aces. Picked up a good pot there. Finally I said to him "If you don't like my bluffing wait til you see my donkey work." The next hand I had pocket 3 and he went allin with pocket 10, I called, for maybe 10% of my chips. I caught my set on the turn and he went out, got canned as they say over to http://poker.milbestlight.com.

It was sweet.

A word about http://www.milbestlight.com. I like playing there. It's free the play is improving but not much. I'm afraid I'm not helping that much. And they are still giving away a seat at the WSOP each week. That ends soon but I'm hoping that they will revive it when the stats come in. Especially if people move away from the other online sites that may be suffering from the recent legislation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home